Aimed at all levels of NHS and academic researchers who want to know more about the NIHR HTA and RfPB funding schemes. This promises to be a really useful event for everyone whose work could potentially be funded by these programmes. Senior RfPB and HTA Programme Managers will talk about the programmes and offer advice on applying, with opportunity for Q&A. Specifically, the progression from RfPB to HTA will be discussed
(see examples here) Additionally, an interactive workshop will enable delegates to present their research idea for discussion and advice from the NIHR programme managers and the RDS SE.
- 09.30: Registration & Coffee
- 10.00: Welcome to the University of Surrey – Helen Griffiths (Dean of Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences)
- 10.10: RDS-SE Welcome
- 10.15: Brief Overview of NIHR, and details of RfPB/HTA programmes (with Q & A)
- 11.10: Panel Discussion
- 11.30: Tea/coffee and Networking
- 12.00: KSS Clinical Research Network, Surrey Clinical Trials Unit and RDS SE
- 12.30: Lunch
- 13.00: RfPB & HTA round table workshops
- 14.00: close
How to book: (This event will be extremely popular and we will confirm your place in due course.)
Please email email@example.com and include the following information
- Full name (include professional title, organisation and job title)
- If you have had previous contact with RDS SE, and if so which RDS SE site
- If you would like a place on either the RfPB OR HTA interactive workshops. Workshop place will be confirmed in due course.
- If you are staying for lunch and any dietary requirements
- If you need a parking permit.