RDS SE ‘NIHR Research Programmes Workshop’ this October
The NIHR Research Design Service South East will be holding an ‘NIHR Research Programmes Workshop’ from 10am – 1pm, followed by lunch, on Wednesday 3rd October in Room 401 of the Watts Building on the Moulescoomb campus of the University of Brighton.
The workshop is open to all health and social care researchers with a research idea they may like to submit to an NIHR funding programme.
The aims of the workshop are to:
– Introduce researchers to the NIHR, its funding programmes and priorities.
– Give guidance on how to write a fundable proposal for NIHR.
– Give an overview of meaningful Patient and Public Involvement.
– Provide a brief overview of the roles of the Clinical Research Network and Clinical Trials Units .
– Enable researchers to book a 1:1 slot with an RDS adviser to talk about research ideas.
Spaces will be limited, so if you’d like to attend, please email Anya Lux: A.Lux@brighton.ac.uk